To celebrate the launch of the new Disney film, Cinderella, MAC have released a limited edition make up range to allow you to recreate the Disney princess look. Consisting of beautiful eye shadows, lipsticks and mascara — what more could you ask for?

All wrapped up in a stunning shimmering pastel blue packaging, a nod to Cinderella’s famous ball gown, and the range is without a doubt one of MAC’s best collections to date. Unlike their last Disney range, inspired by the release of Maleficent (2014)  and containing deep, dramatic purples. However, in a contrast to this the Cinderella collection features a beautifully soft palette of neutral shades and rose pinks, with an aubergine eye-shadow or two to add some depth.

First up is their collection of lipsticks and glosses. Obviously we can expect the standard high quality of MAC guaranteeing long lasting coverage, and the colours are absolutely stunning. With tongue-in-cheek names such as ‘Free as a Butterfly’ and ‘Royal Ball’, these lipsticks would be perfect for both day and night. In shades of golden nude and fleshy pink they are guaranteed to suit any complexion – if you’re unsure visit your local MAC store for a professional consultation. The glosses are slightly too princess-y and sparkly for my taste, and I feel there’s a chance you may end up channelling the look of a 13-year-old at a school disco. However, if you’re into sparkle then definitely try ‘Glass Slipper’ which is a champagne tinted lipglass (see what they did there!) that leaves your lips shimmering like Cinder’s glass slippers.

MAC is renowned for their incredible eye-shadow palettes, and the Cinderella collection is no exception. With six beautiful shades, including frosty off-whites, dark and mysterious plums and pretty as a picture pinks, this piece is really worth the investment at £38.50. The nudes would work perfectly with a dark statement lip, and the plums would be ideal for a twist on a classic grey and black smoky eye. The collection also includes an eye gloss in colours such as taupe, and pots of liquid eyeliner in silver-grey and plum. The eyeliners are absolutely gorgeous and are potentially the best part of the collection, ‘Little Black Bow’ is perhaps the most wearable but ‘Macroviolet’ would work well in a deep purple smoky eye. Be sure you don’t go too over the top as you’ll probably end up looking like you’ve got a bruise!

Keeping up with the hot beauty trend of contouring, the collection includes highlighters as well as loose glitter, which again might be taking the princess look a bit too far. However, the highlighter comes in either a gorgeous golden peach or a pink-beige colour, and is the perfect addition to anyone’s make up bag adding a touch of radiance to even the dullest of skin tones. These Cinderella products are designed to make you feel like a princess, so my advice would be to go all out. Who doesn’t love a bit of glitz and glamour in their life? You never know; you might even meet your Prince Charming.

After the Maleficent range, and now the Cinderella range; we wonder what MAC will bring us next? We all know that Emma Watson has been cast as Belle in a live-action remake, and if you didn’t, where have you been? So, maybe a Beauty and The Beast inspired range will be their next venture into the world of Disney. We can see it now: beautiful cherry red lipsticks, combined with slick black eyeliner pots, and lash-lengthening mascaras, all combined in beautiful lemon yellow packaging. Let’s hope that our Disney dream does come true!