There will be a range of environmentally friendly exhibits throughout the day, with a variety of different speakers providing their own unique views on ways to lower carbon emissions and to encourage more sustainable living within the environment around us. It will be an opportunity for all to unleash their inner eco-warrior, with events on topics such as environmental technology installers, advisers, pressure groups and information from other related organisations. The event will also be a chance to learn more about how to develop a household or business into a more ecologically friendly environment from a range of new speakers.

The day will begin with a business breakfast organised by Shaping Norfolk’s Future. The breakfast will bring together lecturers from UEA and the business community, giving more information on ways to reduce carbon footprints and use more sustainable resources.

There will also be a number of specialist talks happening throughout the day, ranging from topics as diverse as the installation of solar equipment to discovering more about the prize-winning Bray’s Cottage Pork Pies, who have been featured as guests to the event in previous years.

The North Norfolk Coast Day is a popular event for all of these reasons, offering knowledge to answer every question asked throughout the day. The activities are entertaining, with practical talks and workshops such as the scrap heap art challenge offering a more hands-on approach to families attending with young children. The North Norfolk Coast Earth day is taking place on Thursday 19 April 2012 and will be a great day out for all those interested in becoming greener.