This casserole is the perfect thing to warm you up. The portions here will serve two people, so it’s perfect for leftovers.
• 1 tbsp of oil
• 500g of new potatoes (fresh or tinned)
• 4 sausages
• 1 white onion
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 3 tbsp of kidney beans
• 340g jar of pasta sauce
1. Peel (if necessary) and halve the potatoes, slice the onion and dice the pepper
2. In a large pan, fry the sausages for five minutes, before adding the potatoes, onion, kidney beans and pepper.
3. Fry everything until the sausages are brown.
4. Add the pasta sauce, rinse the jar out with a small amount of water and add it to the pan.
5. Cover the frying pan and cook for a further five minutes.
6. Serve with bread.