Aries

It’s getting colder and winter boots are back in. Try pairing them with colourful or patterned tights for a more daring look.

Taurus

Hat, scarf, and glove season are upon us. You’d be surprised at how a great matching hat and scarf combo can transform your look. Time to take a trip to accessorise.

Gemini

It’s time to get daring Gemini. Wearing bold lips in the day is a great way to dress up a classic outfit. Try pairing them with bright nails to make the look that little bit edgier.

Cancer

Time for that daring haircut you’ve been mulling over? Fringe? Go for it! Top knot? Why not! Often, your hair is your best accessory.

Leo

Neutrals are the way forward this week. Think beige, greys, and browns. Super sophisticated and super demure. If you’re feeling a bit more daring, pair them with one bright statement piece.

Virgo

There’s no better time than the start of October to treat yourself to a statement coat. Zara has a great selection this season, for both men and women.

Libra

The easiest way to make an outfit look put together is to make sure your bags match your shoes, and it’s time to treat yourself to both. Move away from your usual black, and try to find them in a brighter colour.

Scorpio

Treat yourself to an off the shoulder jumper. Super stylish, and super comfy. Win.

Sagittarius

Take inspiration from nature and go for Autumnal colours this week. Oranges, greens, and light browns look great on jumpers and coats, whilst reds and dark browns look great on bags and shoes.

Capricorn

You’ve worn out your LCR outfit and it’s time to treat yourself to something new. Remember the golden rule: nice, but not too nice, because the last thing you want is blue VK on a fifty-pound top.

Aquarius

You don’t own enough Tartan, Aquarius, and you’d be surprised how versatile it can be. Skirts, coats, shirts, or scarfs. Time to treat yourself this week!

Pisces

Yellow is your colour this week. It will help to lift your mood, and make you look bright and sunny when they sky is grey. Perfect!