Computer science student Catherine is rocking the oversized print jumper and we love it. The pointed boots and edgy print ensure this outfit comes packed with attitude.
Ali's cool and classy look is perfect for winter chic. Camel is always a safe colour to go for, but the fur gives it an extra edge for library cool.
Ali’s cool and classy look is perfect for winter chic. Camel is always a safe colour to go for, but the fur gives it an extra edge for library cool.
Media student Cici looks so cute in her wooly fleece, ready to brave the winter chill. The on trend trainers keep this look trendy, and who doesn't love some black rimmed glasses?
Media student Cici looks so cute in her wooly fleece, ready to brave the winter chill. The on trend trainers keep this look trendy, and who doesn’t love some black rimmed glasses?
Oliver's bringing casual cool to campus, and we love it. The denim jacket and Vans aren't too try hard, but we can't help but love the coloured beanie, brightening his outfit on a dreary day.
Oliver’s bringing casual cool to campus, and we love it. The denim jacket and Vans aren’t too try hard, but we can’t help but love the coloured beanie, brightening his outfit on a dreary day.
Megan's vintage trench is a real winner. The pop of colour in her velvet shirt keeps the look fresh, and her satchel bag adds that school chic we all love.
Megan’s vintage trench is a real winner. The pop of colour in her velvet shirt keeps the look fresh, and her satchel bag adds that school chic we all love.
Environmental Science student Greg is smart and cool. His look is preppy with a modern twist, perfect for a day in the library.