Music and Technology student Danny’s outfit is perfect for those chilly days on campus. His chunky knit sweater and beanie adds the element of comfort and warmth to this ensemble. Paired with a classic tailored coat, some jeans and a pair of black Doc Marten boots, Danny’s outfit is a prime example of the perfect winter look.
With this outfit, Biological and Medicinal Chemistry student Manny has perfected the art of looking stylish whilst keeping it cool and casual. A simple tee, a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain black bomber jacket accompanied with the pop of colour from the straps on his backpack and his Converse makes this outfit flawless.
American Literature student Nathan has mastered the “smart yet casual trend” by simply wearing a blazer and smart brogues with a pair of casual jeans. Topped off with a classic tartan scarf, Nathan managed to make a stylish outfit weather appropriate!
Venue loves Economics student Dhruv’s laidback outfit. The hoodie, joggers and bomber jacket gives this outfit an element of comfort while the navy blue desert boots gives the outfit its edge. Dhruv has definitely produced the perfect outfit for a lazy day.
Business and Information student Jaixin definitely turns heads with this beautiful ensemble! Her combination of the all black outfit with the bright blue oversized coat is one to be commended. The addition of the small Chanel bag tops of this outfit beautifully.
Humanities Foundation Year student Priscilla is sporting this season’s must have item – the camel coloured coat. She's styled it effortlessly by pairing it with a statement tee and a skater skirt. The black bag and black combat boots gives this outfit an edgy vibe.
Humanities Foundation Year student Priscilla is sporting this season’s must have item – the camel coloured coat. She’s styled it effortlessly by pairing it with a statement tee and a skater skirt. The black bag and black combat boots gives this outfit an edgy vibe.
Venue is obsessed English Literature with Creative Writing student Chloe’s use of colour in her outfit – her coat being a perfect example! The maroon coat with its navy blue trimmings gives the outfit a very unique touch. Paired with a grey statement tee and some cherry Doc Martens, Chloe’s outfit is perfect for this winter season.