When Concrete spoke to students this week, 100 percent of them agreed that they were concerned about global warming.

The environmental poll also showed that 75 percent were anxious that Trump had abandoned the Paris Climate Agreement and was taking step backwards.

Emily Mason,  a third year Environmental Sciences student said, “I am worried about global warming because I live in a part of the UK where sea levels are rising”.

She said East Anglia is expected to be under water and is nervous about rates of extinction in rare species.

In relation to Trump dropping out of the Paris Climate Agreement, Emily is worried about America’s carbon emitters, as it is one of the largest contributors to global warming worldwide.

Emily also told Concrete that she is aware of her own environmental impact as she travels regularly via aeroplanes, which is a large carbon emitter. She also eats a lot of imported food, which has an extensive food mileage.

In contrast to global warming anxieties, an anonymous student said he was not very conscious of his evironmental impact due to his prior university commitments.

However, he told Concrete that he is more worried about Trump’s Paris Climate Agreement as his departure could lead other politics leaders to follow suit.

Chris Freakes, a Masters student studying Climate Change, said: “I am very worried about global warming as it is an ongoing issue that is not taken seriously”.

With regards to Trump’s international impact and influence on the environment, America has made major changes in green policies.

It is one of the leading countries that is higher in per capita emissions than any other country worldwide.

Chris also added, “There are hidden emissions everywhere and we should be aware of the negative effect it has on our environment”.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have proposed eliminating the environmental agencyís climate-change research program, which currently costs them $16 million per year.

In addition, the EPA has proposed axing several voluntary emissions-reductions programs, like STAR, which funds environmental research and graduate student fellowships.

Passed under the Obama administration, the Clean Power Plan (CPP) sought to reduce emissions to 32 percent below 2005 levels by the year 2030.

The Trump EPA has argued the CPP “is not consistent with the Clean Air Act” – a federal law to protect air quality and reduce air pollution across the country.

However, this claim has been challenged by environmental experts.