Featured Posts, Features

Banana pancakes – recipe

The pancake day classic in seven simple steps.

Banana pancakesPhotograph: Flickr / adventurejournalist.

Ingredients

• 2 eggs
  • 1 banana
  • Sweetener
  • Blueberries or any other fruit you fancy
  • Butter or cooking spray

Method

1. Heat a medium sized frying pan with the butter or cooking spray on a low heat.
  2. Slice your banana into small pieces and then mash in a bowl.
  3. Once the banana is as smooth as you would like it, mix in two eggs. A whisk is easiest but a fork is fine.
  4. Once you have this mixture, pour some into a pan, wait for the first side to cook and then carefully flip.
  5. At this point, you could pop some blueberries into the pan whilst they are cooking.
  6. For extra sweetness, sprinkle a low calorie sweetener to keep it healthy but still delicious.
  7. Pile your pancakes up, top with blueberries or any other fresh fruit, and enjoy with a dose of Jack Johnson.

12/02/2013

lydiaclifton

1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  
  • 1
    Cookies
    Not for me
  • 2
    Decolonising English in Argentina
    We are facing a climate catastrophy, the translation or proofreading could have been done online. Decolonising seems to be used to justify all sorts of things, including bad ones like…
  • 3
    Decolonising English in Argentina
    New forms of saviourism -it never ends this perpetuating of the Global South being something that needs visits from those good-willed who want to "help" from the Global North. It…