Gaming, Venue

Best games for mobile phones

An often-overlooked way of playing video games is through your mobile phone. Both the App store and the Google Play store have plenty to offer for everyone, so I thought I’d take a closer look.

1.     Pokémon Unite is a popular free game in which players can engage in team battles. It allows you to play ranked matches and make your way up the leaderboard. It is also compatible with Nintendo Switch meaning you can play across both platforms.

2.     Mario Kart Tour is a great way to play Mario without having to spend anything. This allows you to play with friends and join in tours and features classic courses from the original Mario Kart.

3.     A personal favourite of mine is 8 Ball Pool, which has been popular for years now. It allows you to play pool with either your friends or other users from around the world and climb up the leaderboard, as well as being a good cure for boredom.

4.     If you’re looking for something more relaxing, I suggest Tiny Wings. This vibrant game is very simple, the goal is to help your bird fly through as many islands as possible. The soothing music can easily send you to sleep.

5.     A puzzle-solving game that I would recommend is Monument Valley. This game is very visually pleasing and has a stunning colour palette, which has been greatly praised. In this game you work to rearrange the optical illusions of its architecture in order to unlock each level.

6.     Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is also available for mobile devices. Previously available only on consoles, its graphics have been remastered and enhanced for mobile. This game is packed with action and offers players over 70 hours of gameplay.

7.     Hasbro’s classic board game Cluedo has been adapted into a popular mobile game and can be played wherever you like! You can play single player, or multiplayer to solve the murder mystery of Tudor Mansion.

8.     For quiz show fans, you can try your luck at beating The Chaser on the mobile version of The Chase. This game also allows you to assume the role of The Chaser and challenge your friends or family, which could be a good addition to game night!

So, why not take a look at some of these games and see which one takes your fancy?

05/10/2021

hollyjackson

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031