Charlie Beech – Third Year Economics:

Charlie Beech Economics 3rd year 1

It seems that in every issue of Campus Catwalk there always seems to be that one guy that still manages to catch our attention when dressed in the classic jeans and a t-shirt combo. But where Charlie and the other Campus Catwalk jeans and t-shirt wearers differ from your average Joe is the personal spin they put on the look, in this case his pairing it with a smart double breasted coat and his all white converse shoes to give a smart casual Charlie spin on this well-known everyday look.

Eleanor-Grace Preston-Bloom – First Year Pharmacy:

Eleanor-Grace Preston-Bloom Pharmacy 1st year 1

First year Pharmacy student Eleanor-Grace is certainly not afraid of a bit of colour, her bright red coat and patterned scarf stood out to us straight away, a welcome change in the grey concrete jungle that is winter at UEA.

Emily & Beth – First Year Psychology:

Emily & Beth Psychology 1st year 1

On the way to the library we spotted psychology students Emily and Beth looking fashionable, comfortable and ready to go in these outfits. With their choice of bags, camouflage print, denim and Doc Martens they manage to give track bottoms, leggings and flannel shirts a certain elegance and edge that is often reserved for leather jackets and skinny jeans.

Laurence Hung – Third Year Economics:

Laurence Hung Economics 3rd year 2

There’s just something about a neat button up shirt and double breasted coat that makes us pay attention and with third year economics student Laurence we did just that. Not only has he mastered the smart casual look, he has managed to do it all while dressing warm a necessity when the harsh winds of winter blow out way. Very dapper my friend, well done.

Marty Ruczynska – First Year American and English Literature:

Marty Ruczynska American and English lit 1st year 1

American and English Literature student Marty can be seen to be both edgy and chic in this ensemble. From her flowery kimono-esque top down to her black high top plimsolls via ripped dark skinny jeans this outfit is just as fun and eclectic as her multi-coloured hair.

Tobi Arawole – First Year Business Management:

Tobi Arawole Business Management 1st year 1

The transformative power of a good accessory is really made clear in Business Management student Tobi’s outfit. Her beautiful brightly coloured scarf takes her neat and neutral to the next level in a simple mustard coloured pop.