Fashion, OldVenue

Campus Catwalk – 23rd February

[hr gap_2]
Left: Zara Scholey, First Year Nursing
How can you go wrong with a waterfall coat? Zara looks well put together and still very casual. This is a look we can all emulate without too much effort.

The standout piece here has to be the gorgeous coat which really elevates her comfortable casual outfit. I am also really loving the simplicity of the monochrome look. It makes it so easy to match various pieces in your wardrobe and get a ton of great outfits in the process.

Centre: Shuo Yang, Postgraduate Film, Television and Creative Practice
Shuo’s coat is totally the bomb. I can’t decide if the coat or shoes steal the show, however this is a pretty darn cool ensemble.

What really caught my attention was how much fun Shuo has with colour. In the concrete jungle that is our campus, you can’t help but be drawn to the bright splashes of red that make up his look. It is a really cool way of injecting your personality into the clothes that you wear.

Right: Olivia Parr, Third Year Business Management
Olivia has such a casual vibe going which is practical and still very much stylish. This is perfect for days when you haven’t got time to worry about what to wear.

This is very much an outfit of staple pieces. We all need a trusty pair of dark denim jeans and a comfortable pair of trainers. The hoody is a fun and weather appropriate option and I can’t help but lust after Olivia’s gorgeous bomber jacket.

23/02/2016

RoseneathMachube

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031