Fashion, OldVenue, UEA Street Style

Campus Catwalk

Alfie – First Year History:

alfie1styear

First year history student Alfie’s look is anything but boring. His faded denim jacket and patterned neckerchief see to that and give his simple outfit that little bit of added oomph they need to stand out from the crowd.

Chloe Critchley – First Year English Lit:

Chloe Critchley English lit 1st year 1

Chloe’s tartan scarf add a sophisticated pop of colour to her otherwise all black outfit, but what really caught our eye was how she effortlessly pieced together multiple textures from the denim jeans, to her faux fur jacket by way of her faux croc leather bag. Flawless.

Erin Martinez – First Year American and English Lit:

Erin Martinez American and English lit 1st year 1

Erin’s outfit in one word is colourful, as can be seen by her pairing of bold primary colours, it is also casual and enviably comfortable from her slouchy jumper all the way down through her loose fit trousers to her flat doc style boots.

Morgan Cormack – First Year English Lit with Foundation Year:

Morgan Cormack English lit with foundation year 1

Morgan seems to also be a lover of the tartan trend which Venue loves and gives her casual look a more colourful and seasoned tone.

Colleen Duffy – First Year Pharmacy:

Colleen Duffy Pharmacy 1st year 1

We love first year Pharmacy student Colleen’s preppy outfit. Her look is seamless with her checked black and white button up tucked into her straight leg trousers just so; her glasses are practical and squared, add to that her bold red chucks and cream tartan scarf and you have a beautifully polished ensemble.

Alex Edge – First Year Geography and International Development:

Alex Edge Geography and International Development 1st year 1

As you can probably tell in this post we really have a soft spot for tartan and checked prints and First Year Alex’s fleece lined checked jacket was no exception. Just that simple choice added both a variety of colour and texture to what would have otherwise been an average look.

Charlie Greenard & Emma Light – Second Year Education:

Charlie Greenard & Emma Light Education 2nd year 1

Second Year education students Charlie and Emma both look warm and cosy in their layered ensembles. Both rocking jeans and flat shoes, where they really differ is in their choice of coat, with Charlie opting for a fur lined dark fabric and Emma a fun and festive plum.

Nina Ward – First Year English Lit:

Nina Ward English lit 1st year 1

Walking around campus we encountered tartan scarves galore, but first year literature student Nina has taken the trend to a whole new level with her near head to toe tartan piece. Add to that the pops of colour from her red satchel and aids ribbon and you have yourself a very eye-catching look.

Olivia Horscroft – Foundation Year Humanities:

Olivia Horscroft foundation year humanities 1

Olivia’s foxy hat is by far the cutest piece we saw when photographing this week’s Campus Catwalk. This charming beanie serves the double purpose of being an adorable conversation starter and actually keeping your head warm. It is a must have that we highly recommend.

Sylar – First Year Media Studies:

Sylar Media Studies 1st year 1

Now the much coveted spot of the Campus Catwalk outfit of the week goes to first year media student, Sylar. His outfit is out there, it is bold and it is entirely his own and we love that. From the pompom atop his beanie down to his bold Nike trainers there is nothing about this outfit that we don’t love and feel inspired by. Five stars Sylar, five stars!

09/12/2014

leahomonya

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031