Can’t touch this

If, over the next few weeks, you happen to notice some rather odd pictures of foxes groping and pinching each other do not be alarmed. UEA is not hosting a lecture series on animal awareness, anti-hunting campaigners are not encouraging you to see the human side of foxes and the campus bunnies are not fighting back.

No, these furry little beasts are actually part of the brand new campaign for zero tolerance to sexual harassment at UEA. Designed to be gender neutral, the “zero tolerance” fox is a handy reminder of the behaviour that is unacceptable both on and off campus. Sexual harassment can include anything from unwanted comments, unwelcome invitations and wolf-whistling, to groping, lifting other peoples clothes and exposing your bits.

Anyone seen or reported to be doing any of these actions will be given a verbal warning and removed from union premises by security. Tuesday nights at the LCR, gigs at the Waterfront, live music in the bar or coffee in the Hive.

It doesn’t matter where you are, sexual harassment is never ok. Remember, being foxy is not an invitation.

09/02/2012

annatomson

12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31