Competitions

Competition: Bacofoil Student Cook of the Year

Do you sigh as your housemates tip a tin of beans onto some toast and call it “dinner”? Do you long to show the world your gastronomic skills? Or do you just fancy getting your hands on £1,000 worth of groceries? Then you might have what it takes to become the Bacofoil Student Cook of the Year!

To enter, all you need to do is stick a picture on Twitter or Facebook of a culinary masterpiece you have created, along with its name and the hashtag #BacofoilStudentCook. Your dish will be judged on its presentation and the creativity of its name, so you can’t just fling any old thing together!

The best dishes chosen, finalists will then face a high-pressure cook-off, where they’ll have to prepare their dish for a panel of judges which includes celebrity chef (and total hottie) Sam Stern and Masterchef winner Steven Wallis.

The competition closes on 31st December 2014, and to enter you must be currently studying at a UK university and have no professional cooking experience. Got all that? Then, ready, steady… cook!

To find out more go to bacofoil.co.uk or email student.cook@bacofoil.co.uk

30/08/2014

daisyjones

12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31