She Drew the Gun: NAC 
Norwich Arts Centre will house She Drew the Gun and support act Bugeye on October 28th. The England based act describes themselves as creating “hypnotic and darkly ornate psych-pop” and are fronted by guitarist Louisa Roach. An interesting act to check out, especially if you’re yet to visit Norwich Arts Centre! 28/10/19

Kate Tempest: LCR
Kate Tempest is taking to UEA’s LCR on 8th November as part of her UK tour. A novelist and poet as well as a musician, Tempest specialises in spoken word and hip-hop, and weaves all of her word-related pursuits together effortlessly. This looks to be an enjoyable and thought-provoking evening. 8/11/19

Kodaline: LCR
Dublin indie quartet Kodaline found their footing when they charted back in 2014 with ‘All I Want’. The release of their album ‘Politics of Living’ last year is an electronic turn for the band, making use of synth-pads and dance beats mixed with anecdotal and sometimes emotional lyrics. 10/11/19

Sports Team: NAC
The eccentric six-piece formed in Cambridge is emerging as a fundamental piece of the British indie-revival through cultural lyricism seen in tracks like ‘Kutcher’ and ‘M5’, as well as earworm riffs and drum beats that continue after the song ends. This raw-sounding indie band are often found playing small venues filled with lively crowds known to turn into large mosh-pits. 18/11/19

Bluetones: Waterfront 
One of the great indie bands to break through in the late 90s along with Supergrass and Suede, the Bluetones take to the Waterfront on 23rd October. The band embarked on a reform in 2015 after a hiatus of four years. For fans of nostalgic Brit-pop this will surely be a memorable evening. 23/11/19

Primal Scream: LCR
The Glaswegian rock mavericks stage an appearance at the LCR on 27th October. Known for their influential 1991 record ‘Screamadelica’ that blended rave culture and 60s Psychedelia in the notion of “Come Together as one”, this shall propose for a raucous evening of rock n roll done with a distinctive swagger.  27/11/19