Fashion

Dungaree Dresses are here to stay

Layer up

It doesn’t take much to update your dungaree dress for Autumn, just pop a long sleeved t-shirt underneath and you are good to go! Whether it’s a plain top with a high neckline or a classic striped tee, you can’t go wrong with a bit of layering.

Try a sheer blouse

If you are willing to brave the cold, why not try mixing things up by wearing a sheer, patterned blouse underneath your denim dress. Fluted sleeves and frills are everywhere right now so make the most of the trend and give your outfit a vintage feel.

Go long

If dresses aren’t really your thing, long dungarees could be what you are missing. Evoke some 2015 Taylor Swift vibes and go monochrome by layering long denim dungarees with a crop top and a classic red lip for a night out.

Add knitted tights and boots

Anything can be made autumnal if you just add tights and boots! Style plain black or cable knit tights with ankle boots for a practical and fashionable solution to dressing for the cold.

It’s all about cord

Yes, Topshop may be selling the same red cord dungaree dresses that have graced their stores for the past few years but it just goes to show that people still love them. Switch things up by choosing a cord dress which will keep you warm and on trend with its perfectly autumnal shade of red.

10/10/2017

Rosie Burgoyne

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031