Fashion

The eye-shadow palettes hotter than summer

Summer is the best time to experiment with bold looks, whether daytime glamour or evening fun. Urban Decay and Anastasia Beverly Hills are launching heart stopping summer pallettes: here are four of the best.

Urban Decay’s Born to Run Palette

Urban Decay released its ‘Born to Run’ eye-shadow palette this summer. This large palette has a wide variety of eye shadows shades, ranging from internship appropriate neutrals to bright summer ready bold colours that will guarantee compliments. It features fantastic metallics, including ‘Accelerate’, with a reddish copper hue. This palette is an all-rounder and is ideal for those that want one palette that they can take anywhere and everywhere this summer.

Huda Beauty’s Desert Dusk Palette

Huda Beauty released this gem of a palette a while ago, but its inspiration from the desert at twilight makes it the perfect palette for creating sexy summer evening looks. The palette is the perfect size for a small evening bag and it’s 18 shades offer a number of smokey evening looks as well as shimmery and glittery combinations to take to the nightclubs. The palette’s 6 pressed pearl shades are a must have set to add to any collection. The palette is ideal for anyone who already has an eye-shadow collection and wants to have some stand out shades for summer.

The Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) Norvina Palette

ABH has teased a new palette, released in the UK in early August, which has 7 shimmer shades and 7 matte shades. This mixture of shimmer shades and matte shades is a new twist for the cosmetics brand that usually has a matte shadow focus. The palette is predominantly purple and lilac shades and is named after the creator of ABH’s daughter. This palette is ideal for those that love a celestial or space- like eye-shadow look.

Too Faced’s Life’s A Festival Palette

This palette delivers exactly what it says- it gives you a selection of eye-shadows with ethereal pigments that change colour when they are in different kinds of light. Perfect for summer festivals! The duo-chromatic shades will pair well with a boho throwback to the late 60s and early 70s ‘hippy’ fashion or a grunge rock chic style. This is a great choice for those that want to be bright and vibrant this summer.

20/07/2018

Gabriela Williams

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031