If you’re trying not to look at the date because you’re scared of deadlines fast approaching (like me), then you may not have realised we’ve less than a month until Christmas! To save you time, and hopefully a bit of money, I have comprised a student-friendly gift guide (all under £15), with my top picks in fashion, beauty and lifestyle to make your job of buying housemates’ and friends’ presents a bit easier; or maybe instead to treat yo’self!

Soap and Glory

Leading up to Christmas, it’s getting colder, and sometimes all you want is some products to give you an excuse to pamper and have a nice long bath. Soap and Glory have some fantastic solutions to this. As with every year, they’ve got some great value gift sets that are sure to fulfil all your pampering needs. One of my favourites that they have on offer is ‘The Lime of Your Life’ gift tin (Boots, £10) which includes a few different Soap and Glory minis with their famous Sugar Crush scent.

Boots

Boots return with their life-saving 3 for 2 on all Christmas gifts, so this also could be a perfect way to go beauty mad!

Primark

If it’s warmth you’re looking for, then Primark do some extremely cosy fleece pyjama sets for £8 that will keep you warm but won’t break the bank. Especially good if you’re not in halls anymore and your house is a bit chilly!

This Works

This Works’ ‘The Big Bang set’ (Asos, £12) is the perfect aid to help you sleep. It includes a sleeping mask and a pillow spray, designed to help you sleep. The best thing about it is that it’s in the shape of a cracker so you don’t even need to do any wrapping!

Lush

Obviously, we can’t mention pampering without looking at Lush. Their ‘Sleepy’ body lotion (£7.95 for 95g) has been raved about this year as many have sworn that moisturising with it before bed has made their nights sleep a whole lot better. It’s not hard to see how, as it’s filled with natural and calming ingredients such as lavender oil and it’s completely vegan. As always, Lush have a great Christmas range, including the ‘Magic Wand’ (£5.95) reusable Bubble Bar with their signature Snow Fairy scent, which they say has up to 10 uses, as well as a new product for 2017, the ‘Sugar Plum Fairy’ lip scrub, with an orange scent, this will help prep your lips to perfection before a night out!