Fashion, OldVenue

Fashionable and functional: Bags for students

The new term is officially in full swing and with freshers week over we are back to business, which includes early morning lectures, heavy books, large files and of course the occasional coat as this weather is unpredictable at present. Oh and an umbrella, if it’s not windy it’s definitely wet in Norwich.

Being a student you have a lot of things you need to bring with you to lectures everyday and you need a bag that can fit all of your belongings in but still be right on trend. I’ve picked out a few options to cater to all your needs without breaking the bank and remaining fashion forward.

1. The Tote – ok, the good old tote bag has been in for a while and is here to stay. There are tonnes of these on the high-street and you’re sure to fit everything and even lose some pens in the process. I’d stay away from the H&M tote everyone on campus has, not because they aren’t absolutely gorgeous, but because being the fashion forward doll you are, you want to stand out. My suggestion? Mango, Cath Kidston, Zara, New Look, and of course Primark!

2. The Satchel – these are especially handy for carrying your laptop & a few books. They also add to that androgynous look which stays on trend.

3. Nano satchel (tote)- so it turns out that some people prefer to carry as little as possible when coming to uni. They just have their phone, possibly iPad and purse. If you’re one of these people a nano bag is perfect for you. My favourites at present are by Chanel and celine. However those are really expensive so why not grab one that’ll do the same job in New Look!

4. The Backpack – we saw MCM do the ever so popular backpack, but the prices are quite steep! So why not go for a Zara A/W 15 backpack in black, as it’ll go with everything you own, plus you’ll also have the option of getting a real leather one at a fraction of the price! If you’re the sporty-chic chick Adidas has lovely backpacks which are quite reasonably priced, and you’re guaranteed of good bags that’ll be great for uni as well as possibly gym and sport. That’s a 3 in 1. Sounds like a good deal to me. Remember accessories can make or break an outfit. Let your bag bang!

06/10/2015

RoseneathMachube

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031