Get yourself to UEA’s book fair

The 2nd of March will mark a momentous day, with the launch of UEA’s first Book Fair.  It takes place in the LCR, from 10am until 4pm.

Celebrating World Book Day, the Book Fair aims to promote the magic of all things literary, as well as to support our local Oxfam Books and Music, who will be attending with a book stall.

Devised by the powers that be at UEA Literature Society, specifically our Secretary Lucy Schofield, the Book Fair plays host to stalls by many different societies, literary and otherwise.  EggBox Publishing, Octarine and the Feminist Society will be selling Zines, Baking Society will be producing all sorts of tasty treats for us, and there’s even live performances from the Live Music Society and the Creative Writing Society!

In the days leading up to the Fair, LitSoc is running a book drive.  Got any unwanted, rejected, or no-longer-needed books?  Find us in the Hive (all the details are on our Facebook page) and donate them to us.  We’ll be selling our horde at the Book Fair.

So do something different, and join us for an amazing literary extravaganza.

01/03/2017

danielbox

12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31