Gaming

Meet the Editor

Hello and a warm welcome to all our new readers joining UEA this year! I’m Martha, your new gaming editor for Venue and I am so excited for all the awesome things this year will bring. I’ve been a gamer from a young age (thanks to an older brother) and now I love immersive fantasy games such as God of War and Dishonored, yet having a special place in my heart for walking simulators such as Dear Esther and Firewatch. Whilst studying in the USA last year I was lucky enough to take a class that focused on video games and why they are so important as another form of rhetoric; this is something I will be very eager to include in this year’s Venue.

In the future, this part of the gaming section will be used for a short column for new gamers to write about their experiences playing something for the first time. It can be a little daunting when you first dip your toes into the gaming world, and it will be a great encouragement to hear from those who have done just that. If that sounds like something you would be interested in doing, then drop me a line and we can find the right game just for you. Happy gaming!

17/09/2019

Martha Griffiths

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
    1
    2
    3