Miles Kane, Change The Show Review

Miles Kane has released his latest and one of his best albums to date. Famous for his work with Alex Turner in The Last Shadow Puppets, Kane has embarked on an impressive solo career. 

The opening track to this album Tears are Falling is optimistic , filled with smooth vocals that sees Kane accepting his emotions in an optimistic way.

It’s hard not to bob your head or sing along to most of the tracks on this album and it’s Kane’s vocal performance throughout that leaves the listener feeling refreshed.

With Change The Show, Kane provides a number of catchy bangers including ‘See Ya When I See Ya’, ‘Never Get Tired of Dancing’ and ‘Tell Me What You’re Feeling’.

The true highlight of this album though lies in ‘Coming of Age’, a song that draws on soul and Motown influences with the outro in particular leaving a shimmer of this 60s sound on the album. 

Speaking about the album, Kane said how he “learned to let the future unfold of its own accord, while staying true to myself and that has led to what feels to me like a really uplifting album”.

08/02/2022

Tom Manning

1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031