No drinking allowed: alternative ways to spend an evening

1.
Pay Norwich food cycle a visit for a delicious FREE three course meal- 19:00 most Fridays (check the Facebook group weekly for any changes) at Quaker House on Upper Goat Lane, all are welcome to a vegetarian extravaganza! The team are dedicated to tackling food waste which means we get fed for free hurray!

2.
Every Tuesday there’s a free film screening in lecture theatre two at 18:00, grab a bag of popcorn and you’ve got the full cinema experience. Heads up if you’re into musicals the Rocky Horror Show screening involved a lot of audience participation.

3.
Life drawing (or life modelling for the braver amongst us) with the art society every second Friday 17.30-19.30. Perfect if you want a relaxing start to the weekend (or you would think- the fetish society have made two guest appearances this year, most definitely spicing up the sketches). It’s just £3 to join the Art Soc online.

4.
Rather than drugs or alcohol satisfy that sugar addiction that lies within! The best way to do this would be to invest in a jar of Biscoff and dedicate the weekend to eating it. However the stuff has been dubbed ‘sugar cocaine’ by the media, so indulge with caution.

24/02/2015

Alice Mortimer

12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31