Norwich’s “only Chinese band” to play LCR gig

Yega M., “the only Chinese band in Norwich”, will be one of the bands performing at the LCR this year.

Formed in the early months of 2016, this will be their second performance at the venue and will be the latest in a series of concerts that they have done at UEA.

Past sessions include the UEA Chinese Spring Festival Gala, as well as the UEA Go Global events

In universities across the country, the band has performed in Chinese Spring Festival Galas.

Their chosen theme for the upcoming event relates to “the key”. Ruochen Zhao, speaking on behalf of the group, stated that this was because they wanted to “bring the keys to their hearts in our way, the Yega M., way

“One of the most beautiful things music can do to people is to bring back memories and touch the parts deep down in their hearts that they find most important.”

He said that “athough we are quite visible for the Asian circle here in Norwich, we’d like to take this chance to let more local and international live music lovers know our existence” with the LCR event.

The performance will take place on the 4th May at 7.30pm,  and is hosted by the Hong Kong society.

25/04/2017

imogenbarton

12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930