Norwich’s Summer Music Menu

With summer already off to a joyful start in Norwich after a show by the legendary Elton John at Carrow Road stadium, it’s fair to say there’s more where that came from in store for us over the next few glorious months. In July, we have musical icons Tom Jones and Bryan Adams stopping through Norwich on their UK tours. We have Kasabian coming even closer to home, performing at UEA’s very own, LCR. With wide fanbase’s, these acts will undoubtedly draw masses of people into the city, bringing with them a spirit of jubilation as live music can finally be embraced again.

Away from the big acts however, there’s still plenty more to look forward to. If you are into DJ sets, Gonzo’s Tea Rooms is where you should be heading. Sets performed by DEBONAIR and Roni Size are guaranteed to bring the party energy and quality dance music to Norwich, the perfect way to spend an evening, tickets are affordable so it’s ideal for students. If festivals are a summer essential for you then international festival, The Big 90’s & 00’s RnB Festival is where you should be, held at The Halls in Norwich this July. Sundown Festival will be held as per usual in September, featuring AJ Tracy, Wilkinson and Drum and Bass extraordinaire Andy C.

The Brickmakers, an award-winning independent music venue, is offering people the magical experience of listening to smaller scale musicians throughout summer. Featuring a gig in July by ENIGMA, a band that mixes music influenced by acts like Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin, then blends this with the workings of Green Day and Muse to create a fresher sound.

So, get your bucket hats and suncream ready as it’s going to be a great time to enjoy music this summer in Norwich.

12/07/2022

Tabi Fielding

1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031