Not Hear just yet

Higher Education Achievement Reports

The University of East Anglia are delaying the implementation of the Higher Education Achievement Reports.
UEA is introducing the Higher Education Achievement Report (Hear) to coincide with the new academic model for undergraduates. The report provides a comprehensive record of student experience, which the university hopes will boast student engagement and employability. Hear reports will supplement single degree classifications (for example a 2:1) with more detailed academic information, in addition to non-academic achievements. The reports will now be issued to students enrolled in 2013.

A spokesperson from UEA said: “Following guidance from HEFCE, we have decided to delay implementing the Higher Education Achievement Report for undergraduate students so that it coincides with the launch of the New Academic Model. We are working closely with the Student Union to ensure preparations for HEAR continue. Until HEAR is implemented, the EU Diploma Supplement will continue to be issued to all graduating students.”

20/11/2012

phillipthomas

1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031