Featured Posts, Music

Revision playlist – listen

Despite the Christmas holiday being in full swing and the spring semester of university seeming further away than it actually is, here’s some songs that are quite cool to listen to whilst studying and revising.

It’s a dangerous move to put an iPod on shuffle when studying – one moment you’re in the mood for working, with some soft music travelling through your headphones and suddenly Jay Z is shouting at you about all of his problems.

These 10 tracks are a solid base for any studying playlist, with room to add your own favourites.

Best played at mid volume (you wouldn’t want anyone to call the Library noise line, would you?) the playlist contains current sounds (The xx, The Weeknd) and some from a few years back (Fleet Foxes, Albert Hammond Jr.). As a bonus, there’s a dose of the 90s (Spiritualized, DJ Shadow).

My personal favourite from the list is Zebra by Beach House. Their 2012 release, Bloom, is an album worth checking out if you’re into dream pop.

Got tunes to share? Submit your own playlist – email Harry at concrete.online@uea.ac.uk

20/12/2012

billysexton

1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031