Robert Pattinson’s Filmography

Strolling down the magical hallways of Hogwarts as handsome Hufflepuff Cedric Digory, sparkling in the sunlight as heart-throb vampire Edward Cullen, Robert Pattinson has successfully leaped between big budget blockbuster productions. These have included Harry Potter and Twilight, alongside notable art-house indie films. Spotlighted for his incredible acting capabilities, taking on versatile roles and collaborating with visionary directors that have led him towards building a fascinating career in film, Robert Pattinson has been ranked as one of the highest-paid actors in the world, unafraid to take on a new challenge. 

Whether or not you were on Team Edward in the time of fantasy love triangles, everybody who’s anybody in 2022 is on Team Pattinson. Becoming the newest superhit superhero, now is the perfect time for us to celebrate and reflect on some of Pattinson’s astonishing performances and film credentials from indie-brilliance to Hollywood-hits.

1. The Batman (2022)

Brandishing the bat suit for the big screen and stalking the dark streets of Gotham City, Pattinson has undoubtedly entered a new era within his acting career playing billionaire-orphan Bruce Wayne in Matt Reeves’ dark and edgy DC flick The Batman as he physically embodies Nirvana’s “Something in the Way.”

2. The Lighthouse (2019)

Starring alongside Willem Dafoe in Robert Eggers’ disorienting black and white psychological thriller The Lighthouse, which follows two lighthouse keepers who descend into madness after being stranded alone on an island during a storm, Pattinson delivers one of his best dramatic performances in this production which premiered at the 72nd Cannes Film Festival

3. Tenet (2020)

A time-bending sci-fi action-thriller directed and written by Christopher Nolan, Pattinson plays a British spy who assists a CIA operative in saving the world by preventing objects that can be manipulated by the inversion of time from being used as war weapons in the future.

4. Good Time (2017)

A multi-award nominated crime thriller directed and written by the Safdie brothers, Good Times features Pattinson as a con artist and bank robber who is anxiously determined to get his mentally handicapped brother out of prison.

5. The King (2019)

A Shakespearean drama Netflix adaptation, The King stars Pattinson sporting a blonde wig and a French accent while playing the Dauphin of France as a sociopathic madman determined to defeat Timothee Chalamet’s Henry V. 

22/03/2022

Lily Boag

1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031