Sex survey 2018

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/wp_35pmrq/concrete-online.co.uk/wp-content/themes/citynews/_archive-standard-sidebar.php on line 31
Sex survey 2018

Faking it?

41.24% of UEA students told us they had faked an orgasm with a sexual partner. 20 respondents said they were not sure whether they had or not, perhaps showing there’s some confusion about what orgasming actually means. Amongst the answers to this question, many people said they had faked it because they didn’t want their…

Sex survey 2018

Body count: Can we be trusted to tell the truth?

Have you ever lied about the number of sexual partners you’ve had? I certainly have. Sex is the most intimate act we engage in with our partners. Stripped bare and exposed to our significant other, when making love it is hard to hide anything we might consider an inadequacy. However, outside of the bedroom, nothing…

Sex survey 2018

Harassment in the digital age

Sending and receiving unsolicited sexual images is becoming more and more reported in the media. Reportedly, ABC News said millions of women openly complain about receiving explicit photos from all social media platform and dating websites. According to Concrete’s survey, 34.9% of UEA students have received unsolicited sexual pictures and messages when using a dating…

Sex survey 2018

Students schooled in consent

Figures from the National Union of Students (NUS) show that one in seven women will experience  a serious sexual assault during their degree. The figure for transgender students is much higher, with 1 in 4 saying they had experienced sexual abuse. However, the concept of consent classes has riled critics over the last few years….

1 2 3 4