Featured Posts, News

Slight Drop for UEA in THE Student Experience Survey

UEA has lost its place as the Time Higher Education’s top university for student experience to the University of Sheffield. Last year, UEA came top in the survey, beating Oxford and Cambridge who came joint second. However, on this year’s survey, the university has slipped by two places being beaten to second by the University of Bath.

Students at universities in the UK were able to rate their institutions according to a total of 22 different categories. The university’s scores fell in 14 of the 22 classifications; with only students’ satisfaction with library facilities improving.

Despite the slight drop in positioning, UEA’s pro-vice chancellor, Prof Neil Ward has spoken of his delight in being once again ranked in the top 10: ‘We are committed to providing a top-class student experience and this has been rewarded by a consistent top 10 ranking in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey as well as in the National Student Survey.

‘We will strive to continue to further improve the experience we offer students across all areas of their student life.’

The release of the Student Experience Survey comes just days after the Complete University Guide named UEA as 15th in their 2015 university league table – the highest place UEA has ever been given in any such rankings.

17/05/2014

danfalvey Dan Falvey is an undergraduate politics student about to start his second year at UEA. Being an avid tea drinker means that he has the most essential skill needed to be a successful journalist. Outside of his interests in writing and politics, Dan. is also a regular theatre-goer, film geek and most importantly, a supporter of the mighty MK Dons.

12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31