Fashion, UEA Street Style

UEA Street Style – Christmas is coming!

We’ve said this before and we’ll say it again, but boyfriend jeans are an underused staple in most wardrobes. Far too often overlooked for more fitting trousers, the boyfriend jeans can be a most stylish addition to one’s repertoire and as Gemma shows they look amazing! They are also perfect for the colder months, paired with this cute jumper and scarf which gives a cosy look it’s a fantastic every day outfit. Venue loves!
Jessica’s vintage fur coat is essential for this season and paired with the flowery print leggings, denim dress and cream bobble hat it creates a casual yet on trend look.
Joe’s outfit looks great and is ideal for this season. The Harrington jacket with a tartan lining is on trend and paired with a denim shirt and skinny black jeans it is a fantastic look.
Nasreen pulls of this Autumn/Winter look to a tee. This chic outfit is offset by the high waisted jeans which add structure to the ensemble, complimented by the mustard jumper which is perfectly balanced by more muted tones of the scarf, coat, bag and boots. The scarf from Zara is bang on trend and completes this look perfectly.
Nicole
Nicole knows her trends. Camel coloured coats are huge this season and this piece from Zara is a fantastic addition to her outfit. Paired with a vintage jumper, on trend scarf and thick rimmed glasses Nicole stands out from the crowd in this cute chic outfit.
Concrete always loves a good brogue and Patrick combines brogues and a denim jacket to create a cool yet casual look which is perfect for a day around campus.
Xander shows how a simple pair of chinos and a shirt paired with boots can look great for a chilled sesh in the Hive. Concrete is also a fan of that hair, top notch.
29/11/2013

helenaurquhart If she’s not ‘singing’ along to ‘Let It Go’ from Frozen, or attempting to work out how to use her printer, then Helena is most probably reading a copy of Vogue. (It is relevant to her degree, really). A post it note fanatic who is perhaps a little too obsessed with Ben and Jerry’s, she also loves to travel.

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031