Fashion, Featured Posts, UEA Street Style

UEA Street Style – 2014 begins!

Drama student Lucas has mastered the classic jumper and shirt combination with this casual outfit. Paired with jeans, some grey suede shoes and topped off with a beanie, Venue loves his effortless style. “A” for effort Lucas!
Maria’s individuality shines through this quirky ensemble. The purple of her matching chic turtle neck and flowy midi skirt is perfect for the autumn/winter season. Paired with a vintage bomber jacket and some cool accessories, Maria’s outfit is the epitome of style.
History of Art student Flo’s oversized jacket should be a staple in every girl’s wardrobe. We adore her beautiful cream baroque printed dress and classic patent Doc Martens. Her use of neutral colours are perfect for this season. Venue can’t get enough of this winter look!
Michelle's got the comfy look spot on. An oversized jumper, oversized jacket, a pair of Uggs and the infamous HOMIЀS beanie - perfect.
Michelle’s got the comfy look spot on. An oversized jumper, oversized jacket, a pair of Uggs and the infamous HOMIЀS beanie – perfect.
Justin’s look is the perfect mix of smart and cool. Venue loves how he added a pop of colour to his dark outfit with the red polo neck t-shirt. Also, one can never go wrong with a pair of classic desert boots and a cool cap!
English Literature Tanya’s outfit has is the definition of edgy! Her statement sweater and necklace against a classic pair of black skinnies makes for a perfect combination. Topped off with a pair of patent chunky heeled boots and deep berry lip, Tanya's made the Union shop her runway.
English Literature Tanya’s outfit has is the definition of edgy! Her statement sweater and necklace against a classic pair of black skinnies makes for a perfect combination. Topped off with a pair of patent chunky heeled boots and deep berry lip, Tanya’s made the Union shop her runway.
The simplicity of Sarah’s outfit makes it all the more amazing to look at. An all-black outfit topped off with an oversized denim shirt gives her look a laid back and cool vibe. A chunky gold necklace adds the final simple touch.
20/01/2014

mimiokorie

12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31