Fashion, OldVenue, UEA Street Style

UEA Street Style – Spring semester ends

We love Claire’s relaxed and easy going look. Her colourful shirt adds personality to an otherwise simple outfit, along with the turned up jeans, Claire nails a relaxed but fun campus look.
Biochemistry student Anna’s oversized beige coat is the perfect complement to her tapestry style skirt. We love her use of fabrics, like the woolly tights, to add an extra dimension to her vintage inspired outfit.
All black is always a chic choice, but Yanling’s camel jacket adds extra sophistication and style. The simple outfit is brought to life by her beautiful pink bag and her trainers keep the look young and fresh.
We love Budlia’s red trousers! For such an attention grabbing piece, Budlia is brave to pair them with patters on top, but she pulls it off. Her tapestry style cardigan gives a vintage edge without looking like she’s tried too hard.
History student Billy rocks his granddad cardigan for a campus cool look. By pairing it with simple jeans and a t-shirt, Billy modernises this wardrobe classic.
01/04/2014

ellasharp

123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930