Fashion

The Looks of Paris Fashion Week

Various A-list celebrities were spotted at the fashion extravaganza that was Paris Fashion Week from the end of February to the beginning of March, as luxurious fashion brands introduced their dramatic fall collections from Dior, Chanel and Valentino to Louis Vuitton, Balmain, and Saint Laurent. Sitting front row and sauntering the fashion shows in their own ensembles, the star-studded guestlist drew our attention as they attempted to stand out from the crowd in a bid to convey their unique fashion styles and promote their connections with well-established designers.

Making a high fashion statement was reality star and SKIMS founder Kim Kardashian, who appeared at the Balenciaga Fall/Winter show in a daring runway look. Sitting front row, Kim was dressed in a yellow caution tape catsuit, with handbag and pumps also covered in the Balenciaga branded tape. Releasing behind-the-scenes of herself being wrapped into her custom outfit before the show, Kim paired the look with a sleek backed hairstyle and dark shades. Other celebrity guests made an appearance to the Balenciaga show too, walking the runway was high-fashion model Bella Hadid, while further in the crowd was Euphoria actress and rising Gen-Z fashion icon Alexa Demie.

Declaring to the streets of Paris that she will not be giving up her statement style just because she’s expecting, pop-musician and fashion icon Rihanna showed off her pregnant belly in black maternity lingerie in her dramatic entrance to the Dior show. Wearing a knee-length lace-lined sheer dress, a black leather trench coat, and knee-high pointed-toed boots, paired with layered silver necklaces, a dark red lip, and a half up-do, Rihanna stunned onlookers with her sexy street style. Meanwhile, looking pretty in pink was Euphoria star and Spider-Man: No Way Home actress Zendaya who appeared elegant and chic at the Valentino womenswear show wearing a bright fuchsia tailored suit, and leaving ‘Le Bar des Pres’ was model Hailey Bieber, who wore a tight fitted silk pink dress with knee-high black boots.

The current trend taken from Paris Fashion Week therefore stands to be that making a fashion statement is a must. Whether it be through Kim Kardashian’s dramatic show-stopper approach, to Rihanna’s bold and confident street style entrance, to Zendaya’s flirtation with vibrant colour – the aim is the catch everyone’s attention until you’re all the talk of Paris

22/03/2022

Lily Boag

1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031