Fashion

The Ultimate Independent Gift Guide

It’s the most wonderful time of the year – when retailers throw discounts, sales and exclusives in our faces, enabling us to do our holiday shopping with minimal human interaction. Whilst online shopping is definitely more convenient, especially with the current additional risks of shopping in person, small businesses everywhere are taking steps to try and cater to a wider audience. I’ve picked out some of my Norwich favourites to inspire you to broaden your horizons and support some up and coming sellers.

For the plant person in your life, Botanical have introduced new Mystery Boxes with reduced delivery in the city- I couldn’t resist adding four succulents to my collection! I’ve also picked up some handmade soy candles from @hazydreamscandles on Instagram, made by a UEA student!

If you’re buying for a foodie, @laylouis_cookies on Instagram look incredible- who can say no to a box of homemade goodies? And it would be impossible to talk about Norwich independents without mentioning The Book Hive – have a look at their subscription service, getting a book delivered every month is a brilliant gift for a bookish friend or family member.

If none of these take your fancy, don’t forget about Etsy. I always find the best handmade earrings, including sellers like ResinlyHeavenly. 

15/12/2020

Emily Kelly

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
    1
    2
    3