UEA one-semester sport membership now available to all students

The half-year UEA sport+ membership is now available to all students.

Previously the half-year, or one semester UEA sport+ membership (previously called SAM) was only available to Erasmus students, or those studying abroad for one semester.

The half-year membership is £30 and this allows you to trial the sport without committing to the full price of £55 for the whole year.

The membership is necessary for those looking to join a sports club, and it is only required to be purchased once to be valid for any number of sports clubs for as long as the membership is valid.

This membership contributes to the cost of sports clubs, including coaching and training courses, travel to competitions (and competition entry fee), first aid, insurance and other costs incurred by the sport and the team.

The UEA sport+ membership can be found and purchased on the Students’ Union website.

08/02/2022

Una Jones

1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  
  • 1
    Cookies
    Not for me
  • 2
    Decolonising English in Argentina
    We are facing a climate catastrophy, the translation or proofreading could have been done online. Decolonising seems to be used to justify all sorts of things, including bad ones like…
  • 3
    Decolonising English in Argentina
    New forms of saviourism -it never ends this perpetuating of the Global South being something that needs visits from those good-willed who want to "help" from the Global North. It…