Arts, Listings, OldVenue

UEA Photography Society seeking submissions

UEA Photosoc is running a competition culminating in an exhibition in May / June 2013 to showcase some of the great photographic talent at the University.

Jenny DonelanAn entry from last year’s competition. See more below. Photo: Jenny Donelan.

It will be taking place for a week from 31 May in the Underbelly of the Rumsey Wells, a venue renowned locally for its great exhibition space. This is open to all students at the University, and we’d love to see as many people as possible involved.

The competition is split into four categories: Portraiture, Landscape/Nature, Film and Norwich/UEA.

You can enter up to three photos per category and entries will be judged independently to determine a ‘Best in Category’ for each category and ‘Photo of the Year’ from all the entries.

The top photos from each category will be professionally printed, framed and exhibited for a week, and there will be an opportunity to sell your work. There are also great prizes to be won.

Submit your photographs by email to ueaphotosoc@gmail.com with the subject line ‘Exhibition submissions.’ The deadline is Sunday 12 May 2013.

Joanna O'ConnorPhoto: Joanna O’Connor.

Jerusha GreenPhoto: Jerusha Green.

Ella O'BrienPhoto: Ella O’Brien.

27/04/2013

Harry Slater

December 2021
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031