anna burtt
At Concrete we love simplicity! Anna’s effortless look with her high-waisted jeans, vibrant jumper and boots shows that minimalist is the way to go this season. Plus, we love the little accessory and the tanned satchel, top-notch!
holly archer
Holly is definitely dressed for a British autumn. The earthy colours of the shirt and boots compliment her black ensemble, and the oversized accessories add a touch of sophistication to her look!
The oversized look is great and practical for the season, as Jonathan shows! His turned-out jacket adds uniqueness to his style, plus the buttoned-up shirt always brings a smart image, even with the Jordan's.
The oversized look is great and practical for the season, as Jonathan shows! His turned-out jacket adds uniqueness to his style, plus the buttoned-up shirt always brings a smart image, even with the Jordan’s.
kristian porter
Sometimes, charity shops are the best shops, as shown by Kristian! The relaxed, casual-look is a man’s fashionable best friend, and the jacket and Tartan scarf brings his whole style into season! Plus, the smart shoes give his look an air of class.
laurence pocock
Laurence is definitely prepared for winter with his patterned knitwear. This baggy-look goes well with the charity shop jeans; affordable and fashion-friendly. His burgundy rucksack and teal-based jumper have an autumnal look for A/W style.
becky lamming
We love Becky’s combination of style and practicality! Her dress and boot choice gives her look an edge, and matched with the oversized coat, she has A/W style down to a T.