Fashion, Featured Posts, UEA Street Style

UEA Street Sytle – autumn descends

Running around campus searching for UEA’s chicest dressers is fast becoming Venue’s favourite hobby. Here’s our run down of this weeks best Street Style.

This simplistic use of colour brings a real sophistication to the outfit. The leather accents on the coat and leggings modernise the look and keep it fun and youthful. Not to mention the vintage brief bag, we love it!
The tartan dress and satchel bag are both bang on trend for this season, and this girl clearly knows it. The collar detail adds an adorable school girl twist yet her awesome bed head hair stops the look for being too cutesy and adds attitude.
IMG_8196_2
We love this relaxed outfit. The knitwear screams A/W and the beanie adds that grunge appeal we are so used to seeing on the high street. The classic converse ties the look together for effortless, yet stylish, campus look.
A camel cape is perfect for campus chic. The muted tones in the outfit underneath only attract more attention to the cape and make it the centre piece it so rightfully is. She’s gearing up for winter the stylish way!
We love a good hat here at Concrete and this girl has got it just right. The faux fur coat is an essential winter purchase but paired with a cute rucksack keeps her look fun. Black is the way to go in winter, but this girl keeps it interesting.
17/10/2013

jeremymorrison

12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31