University announces China summer school scholarships

The university is currently offering three fully funded student places for the International Summer Session 2019 at Fudan University, Shanghai, China.

The summer session will run from 4 July to 3 August 2019 with deadline for applications being 31 March 2019 and applicants notified by 15 April 2019.

The summer session will have a range of courses available, from History and Culture to Business and Economics.

The scholarship provides an opportunity for students to study abroad and gain four-week international experience to develop their cultural awareness and employability skills.

The summer scholarship is open to current first or second year undergraduate students, in either the Faculty of Science or Faculty of Arts & Humanities.

It has been confirmed that it will cover all programme costs and reasonable travel and subsistence expenses incurred; full tuition fees, four weeks’ on-campus accommodation at Fudan University, return flights from UK to Shanghai, visa fee and reasonable costs incurred in travelling to visa appointment, meals on campus and social activity package provides by Fudan University.

Interested parties should complete the application form on the UEA website or contact summerstudyabroad@uea.ac.uk for any questions.

10/04/2019

Bryan Theo Mfladhi

123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930