Unthank Books To Host Project U Event

Unthank Books has been closely linked to the Norwich literature scene since its formation. It has previously published books by UEA graduates and the Writers in Conversation series that complies the interviews from the annual UEA literature festival. On the 7th of November, Unthank Books are hosting another Project U event to celebrate its latest two releases.

traditional-books

Unthology 4,the latest in the acclaimed short fiction series and Red Room: New Short Stories Inspired by the Brontes, edited by AJ Ashworth. Both books will be published on November 1st and will be available to order from www.unthankbooks.com, Amazon and local booksellers. Project U is an opportunity to pick the mind of people involved in the small press industry and is a great experience whether you’re a student of just a curious local.

The event starts at 7:30 on Thursday the 7th of November at The Garden House. Ashley Stokes, Unthank author and editor of the Unthology series said that “The vibe is cool and inclusive, it’s a dedicated prose event and it’s a chance for people to meet and mingle with Unthank authors, Unthank school tutors and students.” Unthology 4 continues Unthank Books’ celebrated series, drawing its energy from the wanderlust and shape-shifting tendencies of the contemporary short story.

Previous Unthologies have been praised by The Short Review and Inside Books. Promotion has begun for the fourth Unthology and Unthank Books is excited to offer an open invitation to everyone to attend.

Project U is guaranteed to be a fun event. The event is free. After the reading there will be a chance to chat with the authors and editors, as well as see what Unthank Books have to offer.

06/11/2013

jayslaytonjoslin