Venue’s steamy songs

Song Mino – Body

“As a strong confidence booster, Body is a song I always listen to when I want to feel sexy. Although sung in Korean, you can definitely feel the sensual vibe just through the music itself. This is the kind of song I want played during a romantic encounter.”

The Weeknd – Earned It

“Considering this song was in 50 Shades of Grey, it’s not really a surprise it’s made the list, is it? With its heavy and captivating beat accompanied by sensual lyrics, Earned It peaked at #3 on Billboard Hot 100. A definite add to a Valentine’s Day playlist” – Amy Newbery

Sean Price – I Love You (B****)

“It’s unclear what kind of romantic message Price is offering on this track, but its safe to say its mostly negative. His bars alternate from unconditional love to outright insults. He balances on a thin line between a hate song and a love song, although clearly avoiding tacky sentimentality to offer something more raw and personal.”

Mr Traumatik – I Luv Girls

‘I don’t do romantic stuff ’, sums up the tone of this morally shocking and depraved ode to meaningless sex. Even seasoned listeners of hardcore hip-hop will find these lyrics hard to stomach; sentimentalists will detest this track like a sickness. Obvious warning for highly graphic and explicit lyrics.” – Charlie Walker

George Michael – Careless Whisper

“There’s nothing as sexy as a saxophone hook, and Careless Whisper has one of the most provocative saxophone openings of all time. Even without George Michael carelessly whispering the lyrics, or the sensual rhythm and bass the accompanies it, the song would be one of the sexiest songs ever just from Steve Gregory’s saxophone caress.”

Carly Simon – Nobody Does It Better

“James Bond themes are a gold mine of evocative songs, and the best of them fittingly accompanied sex icon Roger Moore’s most classic outing. The song couples a graceful instrumental dance with suggestive lyrics to make any listener wish they were the subject of the song.” – Tom Bedford

13/02/2018

amycharlietom