Gaming

Welcome to Atmosfear

For anyone who wants to tell me that board games are dead, I’ll give them a bat round the face with Atmosfear.

This is a board game-DVD combo, with the objective of picking up 6 different coloured keys, within the 49 minute time limit, to reach ‘The Well of Fears’ (the fears of the players are written down and put into a box in the middle… you can do embarrassing stories or anything you fancy really to spice it up a bit).

Up to 6 players make their way around the board by rolling a dice, and face various inconvenient obstacles on the way. To make things harder the ‘Gate-keeper’ appears on the DVD now and again to test one of the players.

Now, this guy is a total prick I’m telling you now. Basically, he’s some half-decayed git who shouts insults at you and your mates… sound appealing yet? My personal favourite was his saying to one of my mates “ughhah! You’re so ugly, no wonder you don’t get any dates” – so he’s not one for a self-esteem boost.

With the majority of Amazon reviews at five stars, pick up Atmosfear and give it a play – you won’t be disappointed!

30/04/2017

loisyoung

December 2021
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031