Featured Posts, Music

Preview: What You Came For – Mosca

Mosca has always been on the outside of mainstream success, but with the Katy B-featuring What You Came For, he might have finally found it.

Even without a formal release on the horizon the collaboration still managed to build up a buzz, which has grown exponentially since the track was posted on Sound Cloud.

What You Came For is a re-imagining of an earlier Mosca single, Bax, but with the added ingredient of Katy B’s infectious vocals. Here we have Katy B keeping up the great form from her debut album On A Mission, confessing her love for the dance floor.

On the hook we hear Katy wondering “if you ain’t moving, tell me what you came for”, which will undoubtedly have clubbers everywhere singing along. The combination of Katy B’s strong voice and mainstream appeal along with Mosca’s unrelenting dance beat makes What You Came For set to be a smash hit.

Months prior to the track being posted on Sound Cloud, What You Came For was floating around the internet in the form of low quality radio rips. Now the track finally faces its release as an official single and looks likely to become a mainstay for upcoming club nights.

What You Came For is due for release on 22 October.

11/10/2012

ryanmarshall

1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031