Stuck for drink ideas? Here is a cocktail recipe for you to wow your new friends during fresher’s week! A Woo Woo is a favourite with everyone and can be made non-alcoholic. This can be made into a single cocktail or pour into a large bowl with lots of ice and sliced peach for a fresher’s party punch!
Woo Woo cocktail
1 part vodka
1 part peach schnapps
4 parts cranberry juice
Optional: sliced peach for garnish
To make this nonalcoholic, replace the vodka and peach schnapps with pineapple juice and
1. Add the ice cubes into the cocktail glass.
2. Add the vodka and peach schnapps
3. Fill the rest of the glass with the cranberry juice
4. Stir with a cocktail stirrer (or spoon?)
5. Optional: add sliced peach, a funky umbrella or sparkler to garnish